Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spoiled

I think I'm going to have to learn to spin.
Either that, or sell my house and move to a van down by the river.

Ridershandspun
Handspun.

Wow.

Expensive, but wow.

Crown Mountain Farms Sock Hop Yarn, in "Riders on the Storm".

ridersmittwip
I'm knitting mittens, because unbelievably I actually need a pair (where have all my other ones gone???), and second of all, I do not want to cram this gorgeous stuff into shoes. I want to see it, on a daily basis. Well, at least till it becomes too warm to wear mitts, and even then....

The exciting thing is that I have more handspun on the way. A bit of Grellow to adorn my head.

Though I promise that after that, I will only shop from my stash "store". Which shouldn't be too difficult, as it's well stocked!


0 comments: